A&T Bank - Database & Application Management Supervisor
- Installs, configures and administers MSSQL database,
- Installs, configures and monitors ISS, Jboss, Tomcat Application Servers,
- Manages user accounts and access privileges on the databases, and applications,
- Administers and maintains core banking application,
- Manages user accounts and authorization privileges in core banking application,
- Designs and supervises the end-of-day procedure for core banking application,
- Administers the central backup application, design and manage daily/weekly/monthly backups for all servers and applications,
- Manages third party services with the public institutions like GIB, KKB, TCMB, Reuters, Barclays, BIST etc.
- Contributes to the software development works for web-based applications.
In order to work on above-mentioned issues, we are looking for a team-member to be assigned as "IT Operations & Application Management Asst. Manager" or "IT Operations & Application Management Supervisor" at A&T Bank.
- Min. 4 years and Max. 8 years of experience in Database & Application Management in Information Technologies,
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Electronics or related fields,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Analytical thinking ability,
- Good in problem solving,
- Strong communications skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates.