Adecco Ankara - Field Coordinator
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company
We are looking for a Field Coordinator for our client which is a reputable International Organization.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support communication among public institutions (Public Education Centers - PEC-, Governor office etc.) and implementing partners.
- Prepare and submit regular reports and do necessary analysis, maintain updates and progress reports as required by UN organizations standard procedures and liaise with governmental institutions.
- Act as a focal point for implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of SUYE trainings in assigned provinces, coordinate with governmental institutions to obtain necessary clearances and follow-up on administrative procedures.
- Support the organization of meetings, workshops and training sessions.
- Support and organize the dissemination of certificates, trainings and visibility materials.
- Monitor and determine administrative needs of PEC in close cooperation with SUYE Coordinator and inform project management team regarding these needs.
- Assist in administrative and logistical duties as required, including ensuring locations for outreach activities are organized and have all the required equipment and materials.
- Make regular visits to trainings in the province and prepare activity reports accordingly and collect evaluation forms and suggestion forms on time.
- Support the interpretation team to assist the PEC in providing necessary interpretation services for trainings.
- Promote productive workplan and provide coordination within the governmental institutions
- Monitor and coordinate teams in completing field support activities.
- Report periodically to UN organizations and governmental institutions, encourage information and experience sharing work environment
- Assist and coordinate effective communication and coordination among procurement, HR, finance, PI and reporting departments.
- Deliver orientation to new recruited personnel for further communication
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned
Required Qualifications and Experience
- School diploma with three years of relevant experience; or,
- Bachelor’s degree in Political or Social Sciences, International Relations, Development Studies, Migration Studies, Human Rights, Economics, Education or related fields from an accredited academic institution with one year of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in liaising with governmental authorities, national/international institutions, United Nations agencies and non-governmental organizations is an advantage;
- Experience in working with migrants, refugees, internally displaced persons, victims of trafficking, vulnerable persons and other vulnerable groups is an advantage; and,
- Prior work experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government institutions/organization in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage.
- Fluency in English
- Knowing Arabic or Persian is an advantage
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 licence number 10.12.2019.