Adecco Ankara - Project And Software Development Expert
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company
We are looking for a Project and Software Development Expert for our client which is a reputable International Organization.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) within the context of the program are implemented in accordance with relevant our client standards, working manners and policies
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Head of Department of Information Technologies and to the staff appointed by the Head of Department,
- Perform software development activities and required coding needed for our client database in the context of internationally and nationally based projects run by our client, notably the Livelihoods and Economic Inclusion Programs run jointly by our client,
- Inspect the already existing our client software development platform; forecast matters, risks, and narrow passes that have or could possibly have an effect on software activities and suggest and implement corrective activities in line with progressing the software development activities in an effective, efficient and fast way,
- Carry out the maintenance and repair activities of developed software,
- Prepare the required reports in the context of the software development activities that are being carried out,
- Participate in meetings in the context of projects and software development activities and prepare the required reports,
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- 4 years of bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, electrical and electronic engineering and industrial engineering or equivalent bachelor’s degree in higher education institutions recognized by the Council of Higher Education, 4 years of bachelor’s degree in engineering aside from the ones mentioned above, science-literature, education and education sciences faculties’, statistics, mathematics and physics degrees in computer and technology education degrees or equivalent bachelor’s degree in higher education institutions recognized by the Council of Higher Education,
- At least 3 years of experience in organizational software projects,
- Good level of English and ability to document in English,
- Extensive knowledge and project development experience in the topics of Visual Studio.NET C# and Asp.Net Web Forms,
- Experience in developing applications in relational databases, good level of knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL(Oracle) stored procedure and function,
- Good command of technologies such as XML Web Services SOAP, WCF, RESTFul Services (Web API),
- Experience using configuration/change management tools (svn, git, mercurial, tfs etc.),
- Good communication skills, ability to present complicated matters in a simple and summarized way and ability to be consulted, high analysis and computing skills, skills in defining an analysing key problems, ability to suggest solutions, to evaluate alternatives objectively, ability to make conciliating judgements that are specific, logical and based on good references made with taking results into account,
- Ability to work with flexible working hours,
- Completed military service for male candidates (Turkish citizens) or postponed military service for at least 2 years,
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.