Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Adecco Ankara - Project Expert
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company
We are looking for a Project Expert for our client which is a reputable International Organization.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are implemented in accordance with relevant our client standards, working manners and policies. All process and operations with regard to the Syrians under temporary protection and applicants and status holders of international irotection will be conducted in accordance with the principles of transparency.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The incumbent will report to the Head of Department of Active Labour Force Services and to the supervisor appointed by the Head of Department,
- In terms of the projects and activities run under the our client cooperation, the incumbent will;
- Ensure that the activities stated in the project documents and developed during the course of the project are being implemented based on the indicators, goals, and targets of the projects and activities; and that outputs, results, materialization and progress are achieved,
- Prepare the Project Implementation Plan (including calendar, process, individuals in charge, budgets etc.), ensure the development of the implementation and that the activities are being carried out,
- Give feedback and report about the implementation; forecast risk/matters that have or could possibly have an effect on the progress of the project and suggest and implement the corrective activities in line with progressing the project in an effective, efficient and fast way,
- Implement the project’s daily routine processes and carry out the relevant duties and operations; prepare project presentations and the necessary documents,
- Carry out duties related to the office and project administration such as; telephone, fax, e-mail, formal letter, reminders, meeting organization, preparing and distribution of meeting reports, and collecting remarks,
- Ensure that the information, document and documentation related to the project activities are being collected physically and digitally, support the compiling and distributing of the related studies and other project documents,
- Carry out the project’s daily English – Turkish / Turkish – English correspondences and support translation duties in case it is needed,
- Prepare the information, records, presentations, reports and documents needed to ensure the monitoring, evaluation and reporting of the project.
- Support the consolidation of data needed for monitoring systems from related parties in order to ensure the reporting requirements,
- Join the provincial visits related to the project’s monitoring activities and prepare reports of these activities,
- Ensure the preparation of periodic reports of project/progress reports and other required reports including administrative/non-financial reports,
- Cooperate and coordinate with project staff and other staff who are responsible in the project and provide support if needed within the frame of the functional statement,
- Ensure the cooperation and coordination of the Head of Departments, Provincial Directorates and other entities who participate in the project and provide support to the related entities if needed within the frame of the terms of reference,
- Support the implementation and reporting of the components that the Department of Active Labour Force Services is responsible of related to the other internationally based projects run by our client in the area of migration and refugees,
- Ensure the coordination with staff appointed by our client to the internationally based projects implemented in the area of migration and refugees, within the scope of projects and activities run by the Head of the International Relations and Projects Department , notably our client cooperation; carry out the necessary procedures needed for implementation and reporting works and duties in cooperation with the related staff,
- Perform other duties that could arise within the frame of this Functional Statement.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- 4 years of bachelor’s degree, ideally in Developmental Studies, Social Sciences, Business Management and/or a supplementary training in any other related field,
- At least 3 years of professional experience (extensive project implementation and field experience required), EU or other donor funded (local development agents etc.) projects, including interventions related to Development, Livelihoods and Economic Inclusion, ideally in terms of refugees
- Professional experience in humanitarian aid organizations, national or international NGO’s, governmental institutions and UN organizations,
- Training in basic principles of international protection,
- Fluency in reading, speaking and writing skills in Turkish and English, and good computer skills especially in data management,
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.