Adecco - Architectural Systems Sales Specialist
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 35,000 employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2019 list.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by nine global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch + Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional, and YOSS.
We are looking for a “Architectural Sales Specialist” for our client about global firm with the following skills and the qualifications:
· Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with targeted customers to achieve monthly goals
· Have high attention to customer requests and influencing/convincing skills are essential
· Advise customers as a business partner on products and systems. Suggest new products to achieve customer-specific needs.
· Design retractable Glass and Aluminum system solutions utilizing Libart’s technology for international customers and dealers to create an approach with Libart systems
· Prepare designs, proposals, engineering plans, costing, project timeline, negotiations to contract preparations.
· Manage the sales process from Lead to order through effective CRM/ERP management and team communication.
· Be involved in design to contract, active follow-up of production, delivery, installation and commercial operations to assure customer satisfaction.
· Good level of written and spoken English is a must, a second foreign langue is an asset.
· Minimum 4 years sales and design experience within the building industry, aluminum façade, roof covering and glass glazing systems nationally and internationally
· Degree in Architecture or similar in education and training. Additional studies in project management or business will be an asset.
· Must be very proficient user of AutoCAD, Revit and similar design, presentation programs.
· Candidate must have good; presentations skills (written, graphic and spoken), strong problem-solving, negotiation and conflict management skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and tailor-made service focus
· Experience in MS Office software
· Must have completed military obligation for male candidates
· Must be free to travel internationally to visit clients.
· Candidates must reside in the European side of Istanbul.
“Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 licence number 10.12.2019.”