Adecco - Consecutive Interpreter (Farsi Arabic Turkish)
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company
- Accompanying the project team during phone counselling one day per week,
- Being present during the interview sessions when required,
- Accompanying NGO's during two-day missions to three cities (Denizli, Yalova and Eskişehir) every two months
- Translating the informative texts (including NGO's booklets) from Turkish into Arabic and Farsi
- Translating the counselling mails
- Helping the team preparing social media posts in Arabic and Farsi
- Providing consecutive translation service during social activities and psychodrama and well-being workshops
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum university degree
- Proven experience in interpretation work for humanitarian organizations or Government institution
- Having good command of Farsi/Arabic/Turkish languages
- Computer skills: Excel, Word
- Good Communication Skills
- Working in coordination with the Project Team
- Awareness in Gender related issues
- Knowledge of non-discriminatory Gender terminology in Arabic, Farsi and Turkish.
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 26.12.2013 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.