Bu ilan aktif değil.
Adecco - Contract Adminıstrator
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a Contract Administrator for our client which is operating in gold mining sector in İstanbul
- University Degree in Business Administration or Engineering Sciences
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Good knowledge of Database &SAP
- Min.5 years experience in same position
- Preparation of tender documentation for Service Contracts and Site construction contracts.
- Solicitation of tenders and quotations from consultants , sub-contractors and service providers for new project works and variations to current Services and Construction Contract works.
- Conducting negotiations with sub-contractors for contracts and variations in conjunction with other project personnel and project management personnel.
- Creation and conforming of contract and variation documentation in accordance with project master documentation and procedures.
- Maintenance of Project Contract Management reference systems (i.e. SAP, Contract Management Systems , Spreadsheets etc., capturing of all Site Instructions, Variations, Claims, Insurance Certificates, Sureties and other potential cost items).
- Execution of effective post award contract administration in conjunction with construction management personnel, all in accordance with Project Administration procedures.
- Prompt and accurate processing of contract variations, extension of time claims, monthly progress claims, attending, chairing and minuting of weekly progress meetings.
- Evaluation, recommendation and negotiation of disputed claims in conjunction with Commercial Manager
- Maintaining all incoming contractual correspondence in the document management system.
- Generating and Management of outgoing contractual correspondence in accordance with project procedures.
- Closing out completed contracts in accordance with project procedures.