Adecco - Customer Service Responsible
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a Customer Service Responsible, for our multinational client.
- University degree
- 2-3 years of experience in supply chain and customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Team worker, problem solver and decision maker
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills
- Good coordination and relationship management skills
- Ambitious for task completion with sufficient quality
- Positive & energetic attitude
- Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquires about products and services.
- Handling and resolving customer's complaints.
- Being responsible to communicate and coordinate with internal departments and making arrangements for the customers to get their product in a timely manner.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with customers
- Supporting the department in all processes