Adecco - HR Generalist
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a “HR Generalist” for our client with the following skills and the qualifications;
- Provide advice and support to employees, managers and reporting when required.
- Provide HR administration service throughout the full life-cycle of employees, as well as support managers and functional heads with labor relations processes
- Ensure compliance with employment laws & security and health plans, company procedures, best practice and legislative requirements
- Support with dealing with organizational issues
- Coordinate the training activities aligned to training guidelines and documentation provided by HBP and adapted to local regulations and needs
- Liaise with local and government institutions for any HR, Social Security or other issues
- Coordinating recruitment, hiring processes and on-boarding
- Support with the implementation of HR policies and personnel documents
- Support with Compensation & Benefits schemes and programs
- Support with the Merge project and harmonization of Compensation and Procedures of both companies.
- Administrating movements of employees, short-term assignees, local transfers, contract extensions.
- Documenting all activities and changes within appropriate systems timely and accurately
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar position with international exposure.
- Experience in payroll administration will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Accuracy and excellent quality management skills are required in this role includes good people skills - this can include managing regional client, employee and supplier relationships
- Proficiency level in English
ADECCO, İşkur’un denetiminde 31/12/2010 tarihli, 442 no’lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 31.12.2010 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.