Adecco - International Logistics Customer Representative
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
- Preparing suitable quotations for customer requests.
- Coordinate the overall resources of the department and work with customs brokers.
- Handle service requests from customers and maintain relationships with them.
- Liaise with airlines, handling agents, customs and airport authorities as required.
- Assist and support the Sales or other departments.
- Ensure pro-active communication internally and externally when dealing with operations and customers issues.
We are looking for a “International Logistics Customer Services Representative” for our client with the following skills and the qualifications;
- University degree in Business, Logistics or Foreign Trade field
- Minimum 1 year of customer service and freight forwarding experience
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Working knowledge of IATA rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of customs rules and regulations
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively utilize resources
- Problem solving skills and ability to handle crisis
- Customer focus oriented
- No military obligation for male candidates
ADECCO, İşkur’un denetiminde 31/12/2010 tarihli, 442 no’lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.