Adecco - Interpreter (English - Arabic - Turkish)
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company
- Provide interpretation and/or translation during refugee interviews
- Provide interpretation and/or translation of all necessary documents needed for the organization’s needs
- Provide interpretation and/or translation of official documents, newspapers, articles, written reports, etc.
- Provide interpretation of oral conversations, discussions and interviews especially when attending meetings with high ranking officials, diplomats, donors and others
- Provides translation services at workshops or trainings organized by NGO's or as needed
- Travels with staff on their missions to the field for interpretation and other assistance, as needed
- Responds to queries relating to the area of responsibility
- Performs other duties as required.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Completion of Secondary Post-secondary training/certificate in Business Administration, Secretarial Work, Translation or related field
- Excellent knowledge and fluency in Turkish, Arabic and English is a must
- Effectively applies knowledge of relevant languages to deliver accurate translations in accordance with defined requirements.
- When interacting or performing interpreting and translation task the interpreter must adhere to the codes of ethics and conduct, demonstrate professionalism, maintain confidentiality, demonstrate competence and impartiality
- As a minimum 3 years job experience relevant to the function
- Experience working with asylum seekers/refugees
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously within a team from varied cultures and professional background.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Proficient in computer applications.
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 26.12.2013 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.