Adecco - Persian Interpreter
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company
We are looking for an Interpreter for our client which is a reputable International NGO.
- Oral and written translation of the contents of the trainings,
- Translation of the educational contents ,
- Providing translation support in activities such as meetings, trainings, information sessions, focus group discussions, and supporting the planning and implementation of these activities,
- Translation of materials to be used in field studies,
- Translation of service flow charts to be created for provincial and district municipalities,
- Providing translation support to the relevant units when necessary,
- Accompanying beneficiaries to access services when necessary and providing translation support.
- Having a good command of written and spoken Persian and Turkish,
- Having an undergraduate degree from the relevant departments of universities,
- Having at least 3 years of experience in Persian-Turkish and Turkish-Persian translation,
- Sensitive about gender equality,
- Follows the developments on migration related issues,
- Having strong communication skills,
- Able to take initiative,
- Having strong reporting, planning and business follow-up skills,
- Able to use MS Office programs at a good level,
- Having teamwork skills.
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 26.12.2013 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.