Adecco - Process Engineer
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
Our multinational client is looking for a 'Process Engineer ' .
- Is a Role Model for Safety.
- Sets, monitors and improves the processes according to Statistical Process Control methodologies.
- Sets and saves process settings and standards (center lining, CIL) and facilitates the application of standards/systems.
- Support product/material development and project implementation according to Design for Six Sigma.
- Master DDS zero loss flow chart and coach teams in the application.
- Own technical gap analysis of his/her area of responsibility.
- Lead small group activity in own technology area because Is the expert for process and technology for his/her lines.
- Responsible to improve the results.
- Is responsible for training and coaching the operation teams to improve behaviours to the defined standards and procedures.
- Development of problem solving system for business unit to perform root cause analysis activities.
- Continuously observes/enforces good housekeeping practices according to company housekeeping policies.
- University degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or other related engineering field
- Min. 3 years’ experience in production area ideally in a personal care category
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Team oriented, open minded and self-motivated
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 31.12.2010 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.