Adecco - Quality Engıneer
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for an 'Quality Engineer' for our multinational client with the qualifications below;
- Ensure product quality (incoming material and / or finished product).
- Perform the inspection of material
- Analyze incidents and propose preventive and corrective actions for identified problems.
- Training and support the staff of the production lines and / or subcontractors / suppliers.
- Communication with other departments (reception, technical office, planning, manufacturing engineering, etc.) as required for solving problems and, if possible, prevent them in advance.
- Prepare reports of non-conformity (NCR)
- Audit production lines
- Actions related to the department of QM + HSE.
- Observe and enforce rules and policies of Health and Safety, Environment and Quality which affects the area of responsibility.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material Engineer or Industrial Engineer,
- Minimum 3 year of experience in a similar position( Air conditioning experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of electrical equipment
- Knowledge of Production Processes
- Knowledge of Special Processes
- Using conventional verification tools
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Capable of processing, quality assurance and managing information related to the work (reports, applied templates, etc.)
- Able to verify the application of conventional standards / technical specifications, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Fluent English
- Inspection Methodologies
- Audit Process
- ISO 9001
- Knowledge of the rules and policies in the field of health and safety, environment and quality requirements which affect the area of responsibility.
ADECCO, İşkur’un denetiminde 31/12/2010 tarihli, 442 no’lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur