Adecco - Sales Administration Specialist
Order management (from forecast to shipment), services to distribution, support to BM & BD activity with market, Customer care and follow up information / issues .
- PO submission in to the system
- Follow up with plant coordinators and plants of production status
- Order corrections (order change)
- Support of plant coordinators for orders collection based on allocations
- Order confirmation - production month/week
- Collection arrangements: weights & dim, loading forms
- Season planning
- Freight quotation --> suggested to keep a database
- Provide vessel information and booking nr. from the Importer to DL and Pad when terms are FAS/FOB
Link with BM/BD /Trade Finance to achieve credit approval check:
- Invoicing Flows are existing for new transactions
- New Dealer Codes are set up in Legacy systems
- Support of marketing team for missing standard cards
- Price check and price discounts’ implementation to the system in collaboration with the controller.
Follow up after Invoicing:
- Shipping /collection information
- Shipment execution within the Sales recognition allowed timings
- EXW declarations
Month WS evolution for target achievement in cooperation with BM/BD
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 26.12.2013 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a Temporary (6 months) Sales Administration Specialist for our client which is operating in capital goods (vehicle, automobile) sector in İstanbul.
- English must
- Graduate degree in business, or international relations or similar
- 3–5 years relevant sales experience in international company
- P&L responsibility,
- Excellent PC skills are essential
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving attitude
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 31.12.2010 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.