Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Adecco - Sales Engineer
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a 'Sales Engineer' for our client in cooling industry located in Bursa with the qualifications below;
- Mechanical Engineering degree or a related technical education,
- Min. 2 years experience of Sales Activities,
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken,
- Advanced level on MS Programs,
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, including the ability to troubleshoot effectively,
- Advanced level on AutoCAD,
- A customer oriented way of working,
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Good financial understanding,
- No travel restrictions,
- For male candidates, military service should be completed.
- Selling and servicing customers with their assigned customer accounts- Sells, renews and expands product agreements to both key and targeted customers to reach optimal sales and profit levels.
- Developing and keeping high level customer satisfaction through face-to-face networking with customers, engineering consultants when required.
- Providing competitive analysis of specified marketplace and obtains assistance for technical expertise in general, sales assistance and market development activities.
- Participation in exhibitions and seminars.
- Participation in technical studies, demonstrations, and field tests.
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 licence number 24.12 2016.