Adidas - Real Estate Specialist
Support Real Estate function in maximizing profitability of real estate portfolio. Manage good relations with rental agencies, land lords and mall managements’. Assist manage the retail portfolio of own stores.
- Keep track of the current asset portfolio, to ensure lease ends, rent increases and rent payments are dealt accurately in the most profitable way for the company.
- Assist in preparation of BPM’s for new investments and renovations, as well as lease renewals.
- Assist in creation of strategic market development plan by carrying out necessary analysis.
- Follow up the lease signing process to make sure matters are dealt timely.
- Assist in managing lease administration database. Control monthly rent payments and general expenses are in line with the lease contracts. Prepare monthly reports and track data.
- Follow up on current and upcoming projects with real estate agents, landlords and developers.
- Coordinate communication with all involved internal and external functions; during store openings, closings and renovations.
Requisite Education and Experience:
- Degree in project management for the building industry, civil engineering, City and Regional Planning Engineer , architecture or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of dedicated Real Estate and Store Development experience with focus on multi market roll out & implementation within Retail company or a contactor firm.
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Geographical mobility