Adil Işık Group - Design Plannıng Assıstant
Adil Işık Group; with 225 stores in Turkey and abroad and 3500 employees, claims to be an innovative brand in its segment in the global world by offering products and services beyond expectations, motivated by the vision of being a brand of sustainable customer satisfaction is looking for a Design Planning Assistant to take charge in the Head Office.
- Contribution to design developing process and offering product developing service.
- Four- year university degree preferably Textile, Ready-to-Wear or Fashion Design graduates,
- At least 1 year experience in Design Planning,
- Good command of technical English,
- Good knowledge of Corel Draw, Photoshop, Freehand, Adobe Illustrator, Fashion Studio Nedgraphics programs,
- High sense of fashion and follower of trends,
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule,
- Flexible for travelling domestic and abroad,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Preferably B class driver’s license.