Advantis Consulting - After Sales Technical Engineer
We, Advantis Consulting, are seeking on behalf of our partner TIAMA, a world leader in inspection solutions for hollow glass industry (www.tiama.eu)
1 AFTER SALES TECHNICAL ENGINEER
- Machines Installation/start-up and commissioning
- Training and maintenance on customer site
- Trouble shooting and technical assistance on customer site
- Hot line (tél/email)
- Technical trial of our machines on customer site
- Presentation of our machines in Hollow Glass international exhibitions.
- 1 to 4 weeks alone or with an MSC-SGCC’s engineer.
- More than 70% of your working time will be dedicated at after sales missions.
- During the first 6 months you will be travelling and working with our specialists.
Training in France should be done every year for 2 or 4 weeks period, according to our planning.
- University degree in Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English + other languages will be appreciated)
- Work Experience of minimum 2 years
- Experience in industrial maintenance or special machines will be an asset
- No restrictions in travelling frequently
- Able to work in flexible working hours with very high Availability
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Very high analyse and expertise skills
- Responsible, rigorous and dynamic
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Very high respect for customer process
- No military obligation
Important : please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. ADV-MSC-4