Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Advantis Consulting - Business Developer
Specialized in operational consulting to foreign companies willing to invest in Turkey, Advantis is looking for a Business Developer on behalf of its partner WFS active in consulting services in non-reimbursable financing. (https://wfs.eu/hakkimizda/)
Based in Romania, our partner offers specialized consulting services in the field of non-reimbursable financing, having extensive experience in accessing European funds, government funds and other kind of grants, as well as in the management of investment projects financed from non-reimbursable funds.
Our partner provides ongoing customer support in implementing their investment projects and in mediating the relationship between potential beneficiaries and the institutions that coordinate the implementation and management of the grant.
Based preferably in Bursa - Turkey, the Business Developer will report directly to the General Manager and be part of the Sales Department located in Romania main office.
He/She will contribute to create new business opportunities for WFS on the Turkish market.
Missions & responsibilities:
- Identify and research potential clients and business opportunities
- Participate to business events
- Work closely with the business owner on a business growth strategy and then devise
- an action plan with goals and objectives
- Identify trends and customer needs, build a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in
- accordance with targets
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in business or related fields
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the field of B2B Sales with demonstrated ability
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, both in Turkish and English
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Able to work in autonomy as well as in team
- Military obligations carried out for male candidates
Applicants are requested to send their CV in English to [email protected] with the reference ADV_WFS_01