Advantis Consulting - Turkey Technical Sales Engineer
Specialized in operational consulting to French companies willing to invest in Turkey, Advantis is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer for its leading French partner active in the design and manufacture of connectors for harsch environments.
Based in Turkey, the Technical sales engineer will work effectively and actively to ensure the sustainability of relations with Turkish clients and their satisfaction as well as the development of the business in Turkey.
He will report to the sales and marketing department in France and will act under the Sales Director orders based in France.
He will be in regular contact with the sales department (Sales Director, sales and marketing assistant) and the design office and with Turkish customers / prospects.
He will be trained in France.
Job location: Turkey. Roaming work for client visits most of the time. Work at home for telephone prospecting, project monitoring and preparation of visits.
In compliance with the directives and corporate strategy (internal regulations, process and operating methods, instructions, etc.) and the work equipment made available, the missions of the Technical Sales Engineer in Turkey, based preferably in Ankara, will include:
- Detection of prospects and potential projects for the implementation of the products of the French company
- Visit of clients and prospects
- Reporting of visits
- Handling and answering clients requests (Quotation, Study, technical questions)
- Management and support during all phases of client projects (Design, qualification, production, delivery, payment)
- Active participation in marketing and competitive intelligence, (Identification of the industry fabric of Turkish Defense projects)
- The tracking of clients payments and their financial outstanding
- The organization and participation in communication operations (Trade Shows, Tech-days etc ...)
The ideal candidate, woman or man, has proven experience in mechanics, plastics and / or has knowledge of high-speed digital data / video transmissions (eg Ethernet, LVDS, HD or 3G-SDI, GigE vision), and associated concepts such as bandwidth, signal integrity (BER, eye diagram).
- Technical Master Degree (4 years) in commercial, management or economics field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of Turkish Defense Industry (design office or sales department)
- Able to read a technical plan and the basics of 3D design
- Able to work in total autonomy, to ensure the organization of tasks while respecting the company's strategy
- Very good communication skills both writting and spoken and very good human relations
- Very good command of English and Turkish both written and spoken
- Fluency in French would be a plus
- Mastery of sales and negotiation techniques
- Customer relationship management, from reception to resolution of minor disputes
- Able to understand BtoB client requests for technical products (Client panel: Buyer, technicians / Engineers) - Non-catalog requests will be handled jointly with the sales department and the design office
- Insight on how to interpret the sales potential of a contact
- Responsive, punctual, dynamic, methodical approach, organized, rigorous and persevering
- Examplary values in actions and behaviors
- Experience in an international environment would be a plus
- Easy handling of IT tools (Office Pack)
- Military obligations carried out for male candidates
Applicants are requested to send their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ADV_BRN_01