Aegon Emeklilik ve Hayat - Budget and Planning Specialist
- Taking an active role in Budget Process, Reporting, Cost Controlling and monthly consolidation of financial statements of all Group Entities,
- Checking and questioning the accuracy of the financial results of the company. Following up the main KPI’s.
- Preparing monthly management reports and quarterly group reports and presentations in line with IFRS.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports and analysis when needed,
- Supporting Budget and Reporting Manager in follow up the targets and figure out the deviations and the reasons with explanations and commentary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering or a related field,
- At least 4 years of experience in one of the following areas; Budgeting and Planning, Cost Accounting, Audit, Cost Controlling, Financial Reporting,
- Having audit experience is a must (at least 2 years),
- Insurance sector experience is an asset,
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic,
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (oral and written) in both English and Turkish,
- Establishes trust quickly, and creates win-win situations,
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and presentation skills,
- Proficient in using Ms Office programs (especially Excel and Powerpoint),
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and flexible working hours,
- Team player, very easygoing and able to manage good relations with different types of people,
- No military obligation for male candidates.