Aegon Emeklilik ve Hayat - Software Engineer– Full Stack Developer
This role primarily required to solve complex and broad business problems with simple and straightforward solutions, applying appropriate technologies and software engineering best practices, building solutions that scaled and performed. The position also requires focus on the customer experience, great teamwork and communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure the designs and solutions comply with the Aegon Global Standards and Blueprints.
- Strong computer science grounding in a broad range of algorithms and data-structures
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills
- Working with the business to explore and agree solutions that meet business requirements within project and enterprise constraints (time/cost/strategies).
- Evaluating and undertaking impact analysis on design options and highlights associated risks and benefits.
- Create and deliver the solution architecture with the detailed documentation.
- Employ Continuous Delivery including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- At least 4 years’ experience on a similar role in
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Demonstrated strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java/JEE.
- Experience in the technical delivery of digital projects using the latest technologies.
- Spring Experience (Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
- Strong Linux operational capability as running, building, packaging, deploying software and writing environment manifests
- Work on both RDBMS and NoSQL databases; Oracle, MongoDB, MySql, etc.
- Understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery culture, familiarity with tools like Docker Swarm, ELK, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling and performance optimization)
- Design and architecture (design patterns, web services, high-scale, high-availability, multi-tier distributed systems)
- Best-practice software engineering including Agile methodologies, unit testing, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration and build processes
- Experience in Microservices Architecture, SOA, API Management and Containers