Bu konum için sokak görünümü mevcut değil :(
Aegon Emeklilik ve Hayat - Software Engineer
- Working with the business to explore and agree solutions that meet business requirements within project and enterprise constraints (time/cost/strategies).
- Evaluating and undertaking impact analysis on design options and highlights associated risks and benefits.
- Delivering technical overview of proposed solutions for approval by relevant stakeholders.
- Creating solution architecture documents to inform the detailed design and build undertaken by internal teams and vendors.
- Using knowledge and expertise of the solution and the development life-cycle to support the project planning process.
- Defining /agreeing the integration build, validating interface specifications and designs from internal and external suppliers.
- Ensure the designs and solutions comply with the Aegon Global Standards and Blueprints.
- Strong computer science grounding in a broad range of algorithms and data-structures
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Demonstrated strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java/JEE.
- Experience in the technical delivery of digital projects using the latest technologies.
- Strong SQL Experience (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Web Services Experience (SOAP/REST)
- Spring Experience (Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
- Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling and performance optimization)
- Design and architecture (design patterns, web services, high-scale, high-availability, multi-tier distributed systems)
- Linux/Microsoft (command-line tools, shell scripts, operations)
- Best-practice software engineering including Agile methodologies, unit testing, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration and build processes
- Experience in Microservices Architecture, SOA, API Management and Containers
Date of Post :
20 April 2018
Number of Person :