Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Akar Tekstil A.Ş. - Tasarım Uzmanı
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
We are seeking a forward thinking, innovative, and inspired designer who is enthusiastic about working in fast-fashion apparel designing. You will produce outstanding designs in mainly in knitwear apparel category that are innovative and fresh. Experience in Women’s wear design is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for entire product design process to include market research, inspiration boards, designing, sketching, creating a design card, and working with all departments to ensure all info are communicated internally and with the clients
- Actively participates in the conceptual development of product lines (i.e., sells ideas/concepts and convinces others to adopt a course of action)
- Ensures that product is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy
- Know the competition, walk the floor and anticipate new design/ideas
- Ability to update best sellers and to reinvent next best seller product
- Understand price point Ability to structure and design high perceived value product with price point in mind.
- Detail oriented to ensure quality of design and fit. Make sound judgment and make decisions using objective and subjective date.
- Partners with Merchandising and Sourcing to ensure designs meet pricing and margin requirements.
- Partners with Merchandising and Sourcing to find solutions to issues that may arise during production
- Researches trends and ideas. Writes reports to support the findings Keeps up with news, blogs and fashion magazines on a daily basis. Researches current and develops future trends for color, silhouette, fabric and trim.
- Attends design meetings and presents ideas and designs with guidance of manager. Creates presentation boards and any design selling tools
- Designs new silhouettes along with clear detail sketches and interior sketches. Draws silhouettes and illustrations in Illustrator and Photoshop, CorelDraw
- Responsible for communicating design details through accurate detailed flat sketches
- Creates pattern, and body CADs: updating and modifying throughout the season. Pitches colorways for fabric developments to be sent out for hand looms, strike offs, and lab dips.
- Updates sketches, and makes design comments for any style changes post fittings
- Works with Technical Designers and Product Coordinator/ Developer to ensure PLM packages are accurate and complete
- Ensures all design assets are accurate and passed to Product Coordinator/Developer on time for PLM creation
- Ensures Bill Of Material / Trim sheets and summary sketches are accurate and updated as needed in IT system (EDS)
- Work closely with Product Coordinator/Fabric Developer to send out fabric developments, strike offs and lab dips.
- Responsible for color approvals, knit-down, strike off, and handloom approvals and comments. Works directly with manager, Merchandising, Product Coordinator/Developer of the client, and Sourcing on a daily basis.
- Actively participate in the conceptual development of product lines of the clients-have the ability to take conceptual ideas into sellable commercial product
- Manage the team internally to make sure that all things are being executed properly and with accuracy on calendar
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Must have proficiency in women's clothing / knit fabrics
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and CorelDraw
- Proficient with email, word processing, and spreadsheet systems
- Strong experience in CAD software systems.
- Must have strong knowledge construction and internal components of garments and details
- Strong research, design, and conceptual skills. Ability to design around concepts for multiple consumer markets.
- Strong sense of style and color and trends.
- Thorough knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication, colorways, sewing techniques, graphics and trim.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think three-dimensional and to visualize from swatch to body.
- Knowledge and good understanding of merchandising as it relates to sales and store environment.
- Problem solving, resourceful
- People management and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design
- 3-5 years in womenswear design (mainly knitwear apparel, working experience in apparel manufacturing company is a plus)
- Residence in İzmir, travel flexilibility
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
Portfolio will be required either samples of work or digital portfolio.