Bu ilan aktif değil.
Alkon - Ayakkabı Renk Değiştirme Ustası / Colorist
Berluti, part of LVMH Group, is well-known for its high-end shoes and leather goods, for men. From 2011, an ambitious development plan has been decided (products development and expansion of store network). To reinforce this development, we have planned to extend our store network/collaboration with Alkon, in Istanbul, Nisantasi.
- After a training, the candidate shall be able to perform Patina (ie Berluti coloring process), Glaçage, and refresh on Berluti shoes, leather goods, belts, in line with Berluti quality & image criteria
- Be able to adapt the specific requests from our customers on Berluti products while staying in line with Berluti image
- Punctualy welcome the clients and give advice on a technical and aesthetical point of view
- Animate clients’ events.
- Advice sales’ team on patina
- Creative, sensitivity to trend and to market
- If possible, ability to draw or paint
- English speaking would be a plus.
- Excellent rapport.
- Service oriented to a demanding international clientele
- Like working in a small team
- Open-minded, skilful, not conformist
- Respectful to the leadtime given to clients.
- Strong artistic sensitivity for the work on the leather and on the material in general.
- Creative background (from student projects, to professional ones).
- Experience as a craftman in patina or in the field of the tailoring (leather goods, shoes, textile…)