Bu ilan aktif değil.
Alkon - Store Manager
Berluti, House of the LVMH Group, is a maker of exquisite luxury shoes for men. However, Berluti has always epitomized a certain way of life. It was only natural, then, that it should explore new domains, notably leather goods and henceforth ready-to-wear.
It is Berluti’s intention to become the ultimate expression of luxury for men, while respecting the extremely distinctive character – and a touch of impertinence.
To support the deployment of Berluti’s network of stores in Istanbul, we are currently recruiting a Store Manager.
Based in Istanbul, Nisantashi, he/she will report to
His/her main missions will be:
To develop the business and Berluti’s leadership in the market:
- Develop the store business plan to include Marketing and promotional strategies that will allow the shop to drive traffic and to increase its customer base, with particular emphasis on building the local market (events, integration to the local community, etc.)
Present strategies to the regional management for review and approval.
- Know the local market and business environment, including competitors’ activities and luxury market trends.
- Provide feedback on product assortments, buying trends, and customers’ requests.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service, complying with the Customer Service quality standards and to the selling ceremony.
- Continuously motivate and train the team to meet assigned sales and productivity objectives. Provide recognition to top Sales associates.
- Demonstrate sales leadership to staff by playing an active role on the selling floor.
- Proactively manage the clientelling function in the store.
- Be up to date with the Maison’s news, and ensure that all associates are knowledgeable in all Berluti’s products, information, and History.
- Ensure training programs (sales techniques, customer service, policies and procedures, product knowledge)
- Supervise recruitment, evaluation and development of the store team, maximizing individual potential, and ensuring succession plans.
- Ensure all human resources policies and procedures are implemented, solving staff issues as appropriate.
- Provide with monthly quantitative and qualitative business reports.
- Determine staffing needs and create staff schedules to ensure the appropriate coverage and to match with the traffic.
- Responsible of the P&L of the store, with particular attention to controllable expenses, sales plan and operating profit.
- Meet all KPI objectives.
- Ensure that Berluti’ standards are applied and maintained at all times across the store merchandising, customer service, and back office activities (stocks, administration, etc.).
5 years minimum of managing experience in luxury retail.
You are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Self-starter, results-driven, you implement all needed initiatives and demonstrate commercial creativity.
Thanks to your good communication and networking skills, you are able to build good
professional working relationships.
Recognized for your management skills, you are pragmatic, led by example and generate
trust among subordinates, peers and management.
A very good level of English is required, as well as strong IT skills. Another language is a plus.
Ability to relocate is preferable to maximize career development opportunities.