Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Altınboğa Makina - Sales And Application Engineer
Altınboğa is Turkey distributor of Kubota Industrial Engine and leading manufacturer of Albo Generators especially marine generators. Currently Altınboğa is looking for an experienced team member to apply fort he position of Sales & Application Engineer.
Our Distribution Business Unit in Europe consists of a Kubota Regional Directorate based in Germany, Turkey Distributor Altınboğa and dealer support network.
We deliver reliable sales and service of durable and high performing engine, generator set and aftermarket products to our regionally based (global) partners.
Our integrated business demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
The product set will include;
- Kubota Diesel Engines
- Albo Marine Generators
- Albo Mobile Generators
- Albo Standart Generators
Your impact will be seen in these and other ways;
- To create a proposal by offering the most suitable solution to the needs of our customers for all products in our portfolio, to manage from order to delivery,
- Using your technical background in project engineering and in the engine and marine industry, you will work alongside sales management teams to plan and execute customer installations, and to generate outstanding customer satisfaction,
- To oversee the applications where necessary, to provide the training of the end user,
- In order to manage customer expectations in an efficient way, to work in coordination with the related unit for any service cases that may arise,
- Monitoring and evaluating customer information and feedbacks, and reporting to senior management,
- Working cross-functionally with sales, engineering and order-management, as well as with 3rd-party suppliers, you will leverage global engineering and project management capability to ensure projects are carefully planned and perfectly executed,
- Acting as the operational liaison with the customer, you will track and communicate delivery timescales,
- To carry out the promotion, sales and marketing activities of our products within our company,
- To conduct customer visits in order to actively sell and serve in domestic and international markets,
- To be aware of new projects by using the relevant channels in the current market, to follow up and to report,
- To create a new customer portfolio and to improve the coordination and business volume with existing customers,
- To participate in organizations such as fairs, seminars and training activities in Turkey and abroad,
- To assist in office work,
- To perform the duties of the relevant department supervisor.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineer,
- At least 3 years experience in diesel engine and generator industry,
- An understanding of emissions standarts in the Turkish market,
- Ability to gather, analyze and communicate customer technical requirements, acting as the ‘Voice of the Customer’,
- The ability to correctly identify, document and act on (or escalate as required) issues within a project, and the capacity to prioritize appropriately,
- The ability to influence and cooperate with international and multicultural teams,
- Fluent English and Turkish, both written and spoken, to a high, professional standard,
- No travel restrictions,
- Exposure to standard project reporting tools E.g., MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint (to advanced-user standard)
- Ability of effective presentation and documentation,
- To have analytical and strategic thinking skills,
- To have Class B driving license,
- Completed military service for male candidates,
- Resident in Istanbul European side or be willing to relocate.