Armada Bilgisayar - Presales Engineer
-Installation and management of security products
- Knowledge of information security principles, threat and vulnerability management, data privacy, risk management, cyber security concepts and standards
- Experience having hands-on, investigating and responding to security incidents
- Prefarably knowledge of NAC and End-Point Security
- Design, implementation and troubleshooting experience all security products and devices.
- Working in cooperation with product sales team in projects.
- Strong customer and partner focus, with the ability to manage requirement of project and customer expectations appropriately
- Help the Sales and product team members for the finalized projects
- Establish efective relations with the key partners and customer(technical account management)
- BS Degree in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or related Engineering Faculties, 4 years university,
- Minimum 3 years of experience on security technologies and devices
- Fluency in English (written and verbal),
- For male candidates, military service must be completed or exception