ARTION GIDA İNŞAAT İŞLETMECİLİK AŞ - Logistics Specialist
- Planning and managing ocean freight logistics .
- Prepare price quotations on inbound international freight .
- Correct billings and issue debit and credit memos for customers .
- Arrange for pick up and movement of freight to gateways.
- Expedite inbound import traffic to facilitate customs clearance .
- Maintain close liaison with the U.S. Customs Service and for various specialized U.S. Customs clearance requirements .
- Communicating information and instructions to/from vendors.
- Review all documents, contact all first-time customers, perform credit checks, and handle other tasks as needed.
- Researching and resolving operational problems.
- Rate and route international traffic.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of shipments.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets Record of successful distribution and logistics management .
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics or Industrial Engineering.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English.
- Min. 1 or 2 years of experience in logistics or foreign trade fields.
- Adequate knowledge in foreign trade, port procedures, customs related regulations and laws.