Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Avansas Ofis Malzemeleri - Price Competition And Analysis Specialist
Highly Reputable Office goods and services company Avansas.com Turkey's largest office products company and a trusted source for office solutions. We provide products, services and expertise in the categories of office supplies.
Our Company based on İstanbul, Üsküdar and Kocaeli, Gebze with 12000 m2 Warehouse & Delivery operation which accomodates the latest technology evironment.
Description of the Work: Responsible for managing the pricing processes of the products offered by the company. In this direction, following the market data and organizing with internal stakeholders to ensure the competitiveness of the Company.
- Daily and weekly review of product prices and analysis of sales.
- To inform the relevant units in order to determine the low performing products or categories .
- To determine the optimal price competition strategy for products in different categories and to carry out the process in accordance with this strategy.
- To generate price estimates using specific methodologies.
- Contributing to price determination by analyzing competitors and markets.
- Identifying risks and opportunities based on product performance.
- To support the management of pricing strategy to increase sales and margin.
- To have knowledge of market data in B2B.
- To follow the market regularly and be responsible for price updates.
- Increasing sales and gross profit margin.
- To make reports on activities.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Management etc. graduated from the departments.
- At least 2 years of work experience in Pricing Specialist and similar positions.
- Preferably have Retail or E-commerce industry experience.
- Has a very good communication skill. Could interpret documents such as reporting and procedural manuals.
- Has the ability to persuade.
- Apply the concepts of profitability and statistical inference to practical situations.
- Can grasp and interpret numerical concepts easily.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Has organizational skills and cooperation between departments.
- Has the basic skills such as time management and compliance with the business plan.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Knowing SAP.
- Fluent in English.
- Good command of pricing processes.