Avd Teknoloji - Software Developer Maıntenance And Support
We are looking for SW Developer - Maintenance Support for the technology company to we consult.
- Taking part in analysis and planning studies in software development projects,
- To develop new maintenance module in accordance with architectural design and project plans,
- To make database design and maintenance studies,
- To perform tests of developed applications,
- Implementing improvements in areas such as performance and security,
- To ensure the integration of new modules with existing software,
- Taking part in the software development processes, documenting, providing maintenance and support.
- Following our daily processes for errors or issues, and communicating information about these issues to the necessary units
- Debugging software to identify bugs and defects
- Fulfilling customer requests regarding reporting and configuration of services
- Developing software tools and scripts to enhance the efficiency of software service operations
- Communicating with project manager regarding daily processes and results
- Developing customer feature requests or eliminating issues in our software
- The primary qualification is that you are bright and have a basic understanding of coding skills with a desire to develop more advanced skills.
- Having a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS,
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in .NET development,
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Dominates OOP and SOLID principles,
- Preferably experienced in IoT projects or eager to learn IoT,
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken,
- Candidates must be able to read and write documents in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an aptitude for learning new Technologies
- Ability to be autonomous, resourceful, and a proactive self-starter, while also remaining process-oriented and a team player
- Strong motivation to learn and grow in a demanding business environment,
- No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for at least 2 years.