Beymen - Marketing Communications Supervisor
We are seeking a Marketing Communications Supervisor who is excited about fashion as we are.
The successful candidate should be passionate about fashion and be able to bring creative ideas to life.
As an integral member of the Marketing Communications team, you will be responsible for the development, production, and implementation of ad campaigns big and small. You’ll brief our media and creative agencies, monitor ongoing process and optimise campaigns and budget management. You will have the opportunity to work with our Buying, Design, Marketing & Commercial teams and keep in touch with world’s top fashion houses.
- Assist Marketing Communications Manager for all Communication related matters from beginning to end – briefing, strategic development, planning, creative development, production, and implementation
- Management and implementation of daily workflow with internal & external creative partners (including visualization of marketing campaigns, POP’s, event invitations, mailings, magazines, printed materials etc.)
- Daily collaboration with Beymen internal teams (Marketing, Commercial, Sales, Design & Buying), and external partners (creative and media agencies) to ensure the development and execution of successful communications
- Partner with Marketing, E-commerce, Design, Buying & PR teams to find creative solutions for generating new traffic, improving conversion, engage audiences, generate leads and convert online and offline audiences into customer databases, leads, and sales
- Own the brand, the process and the product, and coordinate & brief all partners with that point of view
- Act as a brand ambassador at each milestone and maintain brand consistency & brand positioning, and ensure that all work created by internal & external creative partners meet Beymen’s standards for creative excellence
- Consider all communications are built to work in the contemporary communications landscape – thinking digital/mobile first
- Evaluate production budgets with the Marketing Communications Manager and handle finance workflow
- Provide non-stop ideas and expertise for future content initiatives and potential collaborations
- Monitor the competition and plan for change as the fashion & retail industry continues to change rapidly
- Assist with special projects as they arise. This will include the launch of online campaigns, social media related projects, 3rd party projects and special occasions etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills both in English and in Turkish
- 6+ years working experience in a creative agency or client side
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Meet deadlines
- Experience in handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively and productively
- Creative, diplomatic, and super-cool under pressure
- The capability to judge creativity in order to give constructive creative feedback to the agencies
- A hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems
- Continuously search for latest trends to stay ahead of competitors