Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Birleşmiş Milletler Mülteciler Yüksek Komiserliği - Senior Human Resources Assistant
UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL VACANCY NOTICE
Title of Position: Snr. HR Assistant
Position Number: TA
Category & Level: General Service, GL5
Effective date: as soon as possible
Duration: Temporary Appointment (initially until end of December 2016)
Closing Date: 25 October 2016
The international obligations of Turkey and its national legislative framework on asylum have shaped the form of the current collaboration with UNHCR. During the last 54 years, UNHCR and Turkey have been working together in close partnership. Turkey has provided the asylum space for persons seeking refuge, and UNHCR has assisted Turkey to determine who is in need of international protection and to enable access to rights by these persons. As the main partner of the Turkish State in the field of international protection, UNHCR Turkey continues to provide legislative and technical support as well as institutional capacity building support to the Directorate General of Migration Management (DGMM) and other national institutions.
As regard Syrian nationals who are hosted in Turkey under a Temporary Protection (TP) framework for Syrian nationals, refugees and stateless, UNHCR’s work is to support the authorities through the provision of technical assistance and strong public advocacy for enhanced responsibility sharing.
UNHCR in Turkey also registers asylum-seekers, conducts RSD under the Mandate of the High Commissioner for all non- Europeans (with the exception of Syrians), intervenes to strengthen the protection environment and access to social support mechanisms, and endeavors to find durable solutions for the most vulnerable amongst those who are recognized as refugees provided they meet the criteria of the resettlement countries.
UNHCR in Turkey operates through a branch office in Ankara, with field offices in Gaziantep, Istanbul and Van, as well as field units.
To find our more information about UNHCR, please visit our website.
Senior Human Resources Assistant will function under direct supervision of the Administrative or Human Resources Officer, assisting him/her in personnel administration and other HR related matters, including the process of recruitment and appointment of staff, and in the performance management and welfare issues of staff under area of responsibility (AOR).
- The workforce in the AOR is well-informed of the organisation’s human resources policies and practices.
- UNHCR provides a healthy, safe and respectful working environment for its workforce in the AOR.
- Assist in the recruitment, assignment and reassignment of local general service staff. Prepare documents for the interview panel for the recruitment of local staff.
- Process local staff members’ contracts, entitlements and benefits in accordance with Staff Rules and established HR procedures.
- Update personnel related information in MSRP/HR module where this activity has been rolled out from PAPS to the respective office.
- Advise staff members on their rights, obligations, benefits and entitlements, and assist them in interpreting UN/UNHCR staff rules and regulations.
- Assist newly-arrived international staff with administrative formalities related to their accreditations, security/ground passes, submission of completed forms and related documents to headquarters, arrange travel and hotel reservations
- Assist with shipment of their personal effects in coordination with the logistics section.
- Administer UNHCR medical insurance plan for locally recruited staff. Provide administrative support to staff and dependants in case of medical evacuations.
- Maintain personnel records in the office, including maintenance of the attendance, overtime and leave records.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Initiate calculations for payments related to personnel issues such as settlement of travel claims, overtime claims, hazard pay, MIP reimbursements, medical and security evacuations, shipment costs.
- Initiate routine correspondence on HR matters for the authorizing officer’s approval.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Completion of secondary education with certificates in secretarial and administrative training.
- Minimum 5 years of previous relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of UNHCR administrative procedures and processes and exposure to provision of support services in an international organization.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of another relevant UN language or local language.
- Planning and Organizing
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working knowledge of other UN language(s).
- Field experience with UNHCR and/or with other humanitarian organizations is an asset.
- High IT affinity and working experience of PeopleSoft/MSRP.
Interested staff members should consult the Policy and Procedures on Assignments of Locally recruited Staff (PPAL). If you have questions regarding eligibility, please contact HR Unit.
Must be legally present in Turkey at the time of application, recruitment and hire. Non-Turkish citizens are required to submit a valid Turkish residence permit to be considered.
Submission of applications
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy, please submit your Personal History Form (P11) and its supplementary pages, motivation letter, CV and Turkish residence permit, if applicable, by e-mail with “Your LAST name – Snr. HR Assistant - TA” in the subject line to: TURANREC@unhcr.org by 25 October 2016
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a test. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No late applications will be accepted.
UNHCR does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. For information on UN salaries, allowances and benefits, please visit the portal of the Office of HR Management of United Nations.