Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Building Markets (BM) - Business Development And Matchmaking Associate
Who We Are
Building Markets is an award-winning non-profit organization that creates jobs and encourages economic growth by finding, building and connecting competitive local small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to supply chains and investment. We have built a network of more than 24,000 verified SMEs, assisted them in winning over $1.3 billion in contracts, and helped create over 70,000 jobs in countries such as Afghanistan, Haiti, Liberia, Mozambique, and Timor-Leste. Building Markets is headquartered in New York City and currently operates programs in Myanmar and Turkey. For more information, visit www.buildingmarkets.org.
As a part of its continued response effort to the Syrian crisis, Building Markets has established a program in Turkey to improve socio-economic cohesion and resilience among refugee and host communities through increased access to job, business, and investment opportunities. This includes a survey of Turkey-based enterprises, to help international organizations identify capable local partners, and a targeted training and capacity building program to grow local expertise. Building Markets seeks to continue to develop its programmatic priorities in Turkey by bringing greater visibility and providing tailored services to Syrian and other refugee-owned, as well as host community, enterprises in Turkey.
Reports to: Program Services Manager
The Business Development Associate- Matchmaking Platform plays an important support role for Building Markets’ business development and matchmaking services. Specifically, this includes:
- Supporting the development of new and audit of existing business profiles on Building Markets’ Matchmaking Platform, including the creation of business bios, data checks, and revisions for clarity and marketability;
- Sharing online profiles with businesses and engaging them on Building Markets’ Matchmaking Platform;
- Translation of business profiles into Arabic and Turkish;
- Following-up with clients via phone, email, and over WhatsApp;
- Assisting the Program Services Manager on other aspects of the program, as needed; and
- Being part of a positive team environment.
- University degree in a relevant field and/or secondary school certificate and relevant professional experience;
- Fluency in English, and Arabic, and Turkish;
- Work authorization in Turkey;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to making sure details correct, including managing data on client interactions;
- Extroverted personality who enjoys outreach and interacting with a range of clients;
- Motivated to promote private sector development and support refugee communities in Turkey;
- Fast learner with a resourceful and flexible disposition;
- Good written and oral communication skills across diverse cultures;
- Unintimidated by technology and comfortable using Google Drive, Excel, and online databases and resources (experience with Wordpress a plus);
- Experience with customer service; and
- Experience in communications and marketing a plus.