Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Building Markets (BM) - Procurement And Administration Coordinator
Founded in 2004, Building Markets is an award-winning nonprofit that creates jobs and encourages economic growth in crisis-affected countries by connecting competitive local small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to supply chains and investment. Through this approach, the organization has built a network of more than 25,376 verified SMEs, assisted them in winning over $1.35 billion in contracts, and helped create over 71,400 jobs in countries like Afghanistan, Haiti, Timor-Leste, and Liberia. Building Markets is headquartered in New York City and currently operates programs in Jordan, Myanmar and Turkey. For more information, please visit www.buildingmarkets.org and https://entrepreneurs.buildingmarkets.org.
Procurement and Administration Coordinator will manage all procurement processes for local procurement of goods and services to advance the delivery of high-quality programming and reporting . Your knowledge and experience will allow you to successfully manage the quality and efficiency of all procurement and purchasing activities and to ensure stewardship, integrity, transparency, and accountability while producing high quality procurement documentation and filing in a timely manner.
The position will be responsible for providing a variety of administrative services including handling day-to-day administrative matters of the field offices in Istanbul and Gaziantep.
The position will be based in Istanbul with occasional travel to regional offices in Turkey.
Reporting Line: Reports to Director of Finance and Administration
Travel: Occasional regional travel might be required
To Apply: Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com, referencing Procurement and Administration Coordinator in the subject line.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage fully compliant procurement systems and operating procedures and organize the procurement functions. Assess effectiveness and efficiency and lead improvements. Ensure compliance with BM procurement principles, standards, and policies; donor regulations; and local statutory requirements.
- Oversee and monitor relationships and transactions with suppliers, supplier performance, and contractual obligations and liaise with the M&E Associate where appropriate to ensure service compliance
- Manage a reliable procurement document trail and ensure all required documentation and records are complete, accurate, up-to-date, and properly filed.
- Meeting the needs of employees such as rental cars, hotels, travel, mobile phones.
- Ensuring the necessary coordination in administrative affairs functions in line with company strategies
- Provides the necessary coordination to provide a suitable working environment in our workplaces in Istanbul Acıbadem, İstanbul Fatih and Gaziantep.
- Providing the supply of, stationery, cleaning and consumables, small fixtures and other materials that are deemed appropriate and necessary through the Country Head Office.
- Administration and control of all administrative affairs and administrative purchasing processes of all locations within the company
- Controlling the maintenance and cleaning works carried out within the scope of the office
- Follow-up and organization of issues related to company fixtures
- Determining the periodic office maintenance needs, preparing / updating the office maintenance plan, determining the maintenance action plan
- Timely and complete fulfillment of internal regulations within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety Law and coordination with service providers and Finance and Administration Officer
- Initiating studies and evaluating the results in order to improve and develop the processes under his / her responsibility.
- Preparing the reports as required.
- Assist the Director of Finance and Administration with other tasks, as needed.
- Degree in Business Administration, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Accounting and Finance or other related field. Substantial equivalent in professional experience is also considered.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in procurement/purchasing management, logistics, administration with increasing responsibility, preferably with an international organization.
- Preferable knowledge of various donor procurement regulations (e.g. USAID, EU, UN)
- Knowledge of international and national procurement regulations and local market conditions.
- Strong knowledge of contract terms and proven ability to negotiate terms and agreements and build and maintain good communication with suppliers.
- Graduated from relevant departments of universities,
- Using MS Office programs (especially excel) effectively,
- At least 3 years of experience administrative affairs and procurement management
- Proven familiarity with procurement management in donor funded organisations or in an highly regulated industry
- Ability to produce procurement documentation from purchase order to contract; to a high quality in a timely manner
- Strong communication and partnering skills with business units
- Highly motivated, committed, analytical person and result oriented
- Strong desire to meet the deadlines and self driven personality
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Compatible with teamwork, able to keep up with flexible working hours and busy work pace,
- Fluency in Turkish and English (written and spoken);
- No obstacle to travel within Turkey
- No military obligation for male candidates