CEVA Logistics - Software Executive
- Analyze, design and implement the software in the area of responsibility,
- Assure operational continuity by developing corrective solutions,
- Ability to quickly get a good overview knowledge of new information,
- Proactive attitude, interested in new technologies, team worker,
- Ability to prepare technical documentation,
- Work independently and cohesively with the team,
- Evaluate new versions of the tools and technologies used for the development.
- Graduated from computer programming or related engineering departments related departments of universities,
- Min. 5 years experience in software,
- Experienced in MS SQL related database design and management, mastering stored procedures, triggers, views and functions,
- Experienced in multi-layer application development and object-oriented application development,
- Experienced in text file / xml integrations used in customer integrations,
- Having knowledge and experience of MS SQL, .NET, SOAP and REST APIs,
- Ability to work in a team environment as a reliable, responsible and self-motivated team player.