Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
CONDUENT - Accounting Manager
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.
We are looking for Accounting Manager who will work at our office in Istanbul, Umraniye.
- Responsible for developing and training a young and motivated payroll and accounting team
- Acting as main contact for local auditor, tax advisor, tax audits, banks etc.
- Facilitates development, coaches, mentors, interviews and resolves conflicts and conducts performance evaluations for their team
- Reviews and approves journal entries and performs monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Provides commentary and support explanations for monthly and quarterly results of the company.
- Liaises with Finance, Operations and functional peer managers on matters that impact financial information
- Preparation of VAT, SSI and CIT returns
- Ensuring all payments are processed on time with off-shore teams or local banks
- Regular statistical filings
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested by corporate management
Minimum Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or a closely related field
- Team management skills and experience is a must
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance or relevant positions
- Advanced level of English is essential (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Accounting knowledge of US GAAP experience is a plus
- SAP and J.D. Edwards experience is preferred
- Payroll knowledge is necessary
- Turkish Tax System and VAT knowledge
Organizational Relationships and Benefits:
You will be working in a global company and directly reporting to Accounting Director.
In return for your commitment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes:
- Sodexo restaurant card
- Shuttle service
- Health service at the office
- Private Health insurance