Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
CONDUENT - Call Center Agent Turkish And English
We are Business Process Services Pioneer. As one of the original pioneers in business process outsourcing (BPO) and a leader today, Conduent has deep and diversified expertise across a range of industries and business process solutions.
We help businesses and governments drive process efficiencies, costs savings and long-term revenue growth. Our understanding of our clients’ operations enables us to provide essential services to millions of people every day.
What do we offer?
- A challenging job with career opportunities
- A nice atmosphere in a friendly team
- Intensive training & guidance
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary + Sodexo + AGI
- Full SGK premium, also during the training period
- Private health insurance
Forms Processor/Documentation Specialist
Forms Processor/Documentation Specialist- a customer-focused individual who serves as the primary resource for customers contacting the Information Center regarding products and services. The Forms Processor/Documentation Specialist utilizes his/her healthcare experience and product/disease state training to effectively and consistently communicate specific product and/or disease state information via e-mail and other written/digital communication. The variety of subjects handled is extensive (e.g., product information, pricing, patient education materials, product quality complaints, adverse experiences and more).
The Forms Processor/Documentation Specialist, utilizes excellent communication and organizational skills while working independently in a call center environment. They must be able to build rapport with customers, both internal and external, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, while responding to customers’ inquiries.
Additionally, the Forms Processor/Documentation Specialist may contribute to outbound initiatives, making contact with customers to clarify information received on non-phone inquiries.
- Evaluate, respond to and/or escalate non-phone customer inquiries as appropriate
- Provide product and disease state information covering both on and off label information within the guidelines of Standard Responses
- Provide world-class customer service and immediate resolution to inquiries
- Effectively and consistently communicate messages, product information and/or specific offers to physicians, health care staff and/or consumers via email, digital, written and/or occasional outbound tele-service communication.
- Comply with all industry regulations including adverse event and product quality processes
- Manage all assigned project work in a timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product, medical, disease and industry information
- Obtain pertinent customer information and record customer interactions in appropriate systems
- Interact with team members to manage a broad number of product, medical and business issues and share best practices
- Handling of PHI and other sensitive and/or confidential business and medical information
- Preferred knowledge of medical and clinical terminology
- 1-3 years’ experience in a call center and customer service environment within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry or within another healthcare setting is desirable
- Knowledge of English is a must (able to read, write and speak the language)
- Experience providing medical information and customer service to healthcare professionals over the phone or via written communication strongly preferred
- Experience within a regulated area which may include quality, safety or other similar area and a working knowledge of Medical Communications/Information is desirable.
- Demonstrated competency using information technology, PCs and databases
- Excellent verbal, telephone communication and written skills required
- Ability to multitask, good organizational and time management skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal skills with team player attitude
- A graduate of any 4-year college program (BS or BA) preferably any health sciences discipline such as Nursing; Pharmacy is preferred.
Why join us?
Together, we make a difference in the lives of millions everyday.
When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future – both our company’s and your own. From being a part of transformative and game-changing projects to finding new and better ways of getting work done. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and thrive through experiences and formalized learning programs.
Every day we work to build a culture where individuality is both noticed and valued – a culture where every employee can bring their authentic self to work. Whether you work remotely or in an office in any part of the world our sense of community is nurtured by constant interaction, collaboration, and connection.
Our people are united in their passion to make a positive difference – within their teams, communities, and society at large. This passion pushes us every day to work hard, innovate, think creatively, and solve problems.