Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
CONDUENT - French Speaking Customer Care Representative Home Office
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
What do we offer?
- A challenging job with career opportunities
- A nice atmosphere in a friendly team
- Intensive training & guidance
- At Home option
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary + internet fee + Sodexo + bonus + incentives
- Full SGK premium, also during the training period
- Private health insurance from the 6th month
- Evaluate, respond to and/or escalate non-phone customer inquiries as appropriate
- Provide product and disease state information covering both on and off label information within the guidelines of Standard Responses
- Provide world-class customer service and immediate resolution to inquiries
- Effectively and consistently communicate messages, product information and/or specific offers to physicians, health care staff and/or consumers via email, digital, written and/or occasional outbound tele-service communication.
- Comply with all industry regulations including adverse event and product quality processes
- Manage all assigned project work in a timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product, medical, disease and industry information
- Obtain pertinent customer information and record customer interactions in appropriate systems
- Interact with team members to manage a broad number of product, medical and business issues and share best practices
- Handling of PHI and other sensitive and/or confidential business and medical information
- Knowledge of medical and clinical terminology
- 1-3 years’ experience in a call center and customer service environment within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry or within another healthcare setting is desirable
- Preferred fluent in French (able to read, write and speak the language)
- Experience providing medical information and customer service to healthcare professionals over the phone or via written communication strongly preferred
- Experience within a regulated area which may include quality, safety or other similar area and a working knowledge of Medical Communications/Information is desirable.
- Demonstrated competency using information technology, PCs and databases
- Excellent verbal, telephone communication and written skills required
- Ability to multitask, good organizational and time management skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal skills with team player attitude
- A graduate of any 4-year college program (BS or BA) preferably any health sciences discipline such as Nursing; Pharmacy is preferred.