We are looking for a “BUSINESS ANALYST - CORPORATE FUNCTIONS” with the listed qualifications below to Information Technologies Department of a leading company in the durable goods sector.
- Consult and support related departments in requirements analysis and specification,
- Project lead in respective task area for new development of complex solutions,
- Plan and realize system enhancements and projects in a complicated system environment ,
- Consult, analyze and improve business processes regarding business needs in consideration with value added new technologies,
- Stakeholder and communication management with respected business departments,
- Co-ordinate with functional consultants and supplier team to implement the design
- Plan & design business process tests and usability evaluations,
- Ensure high quality documentation of the implementation,
- Ensuring appropriate use of IT project management tools, governance, processes, policies and methodologies,
- Adequate software development knowledge to understand technical aspect, analyze softwares technically, deeper the business analyses from technical perspective are advantages,
- Willing to do researches on how technology can be applied to gain efficiencies in related areas and challenge business solutions.
- University Degree in Industrial, Computer or Management Engineering,
- 5+ years of business analysis expertise in Finance, Controlling, Budget&Consolation processes,
- SAP CO related system knowledge is a plus,
- Customization & Hands On knowledge in SAP ECC and/or SAP EPM solutions is an asset,
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail,
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure.