We are looking for a “BUSINESS ANALYST - INTERNATIONAL SALES” with the listed qualifications below to Business Process Development Department of a leading company in the durable goods sector.
- Consult and support related departments in requirements analysis and specification,
- Project lead in respective task area for new development of complex solutions,
- Plan and realize system enhancements and projects in a complicated system environment,
- Consult, analyze and improve business processes regarding business needs in consideration with value added new Technologies,
- Stakeholder and communication management with respected business departments,
- Co-ordinate with functional consultants and supplier team to implement the design,
- Plan & design business process tests and usability evaluations,
- Ensure high quality documentation of the implementation,
- Ensuring appropriate use of IT project management tools, governance, processes, policies and methodologies,
- Adequate software development knowledge to understand technical aspect, analyze softwares technically, deeper the business analyses from technical perspective are advantages,
- Willing to do researches on how technology can be applied to gain efficiencies in related areas and challenge business solutions.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
- University Degree in Industrial or Computer Engineering,
- 2-5 years of business analysis expertise, competency in using business analysis techniques,
- Deep process knowledge in sales,
- Hands on Experience in ERP sales, CRM systems and sales commercial systems,
- Open to make business trips especially for foreign countries,
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail,
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure.