Our client is a global market leader in the furniture fittings & hardware industry.
We are currently seeking a Country Sales Manager to lead sales & business development activities for the BU (White Goods) in Turkey.
This Position reports functionally to the business unit/division head in headquarters and hierarchically to the Country Manager in charge of the Turkey Office.
- Sells, promotes, demonstrates products and increases business through product sales to new customers and through additional sales to existing customers
- Prospects for new accounts within market segment
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships
- Responsible for interaction with customers for introducing new equipment, demo
- Resolves customer complaints regarding equipment and services
- Mapping client requirements providing them best products / solutions
- Creates product quotations and provides continuous follow-up throughout the completion of customer's purchasing cycle
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or alternatively strong technical sales background
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B sales & business development of industrial products that require explanation,
- Advanced in English or German, both oral and written
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Good negotiating and presentation skills
- Well organised and having task principles
- Proactive, result oriented, ambitious personality
- Willingness to travel in Turkey and abroad
- No military obligation for male candidates