CVPLUS Search & Selection - Process Development Specialist
We are looking for a “ Process Development Specialist (CMS) ” with the listed qualifications below to software solutions and service development department of a leading company in the durable goods sector.
- Propose, define and apply IT services and solutions in cooperation with business owners and business analysts,
- Work in the development and management of the content, information and document management processes and tools,
- Work in the development and management of the integration processes between IT systems, applications and tools,
- Work in the development and management of the common IT tools used for the corparate processes,
- Work with IT and outsource resources, manage & follow up the given tasks.
- Computer Engineering or similar areas Bachelor / Master degree,
- Minimum 3 years experience in Content Management Systems (CMS), experience in information and document management systems is a bonus.
- Understanding of the high availability systems and web architecture (CDN, Web Security, Web Performance, Network Topology),
- Experience in the following web technologies (HTML5, CSS, JSON, XML etc.)
- Excellent communication skills to manage day to day business requirements and bridging between business and software vendors,
- Proven track record of success in managing the CMS project,
- Good verbal and written skills in English,
- Open to self-improvement, eager to learn,
- No military obligation for male candidates.