Bu konum için sokak görünümü mevcut değil :(
CVPLUS Search & Selection - Project Management Specialist
We are looking for a “Project Management Specialist” with the listed qualifications below to IT Governance&Control department of a leading company in the durable goods sector.
- Managing IT Directorate' project portfolio, monitoring alingment of the portfolio with strategies,
- Consolidation of projects' cost, budget and savings in IT Directorate's Project Portfolio,
- Preparing reports for prioritization of the projects, making revisions in priorities based on the changing customer requirements,
- Control and reporting of the projects in the portfolio, assesment of possible risks and open issues,
- Consolidating the changes in projects targets(i.e. deadline, effort, scope, budget) notifying the stakeholders on the related changes,
- Acting as a representative and consultant of the business owners in the IT Directorate,
- Identifying, measuring and enhancing customer satisfaction based on project and project portfolio,
- Improvement of the project management processes, preparation and update of the standarts and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Industrial Engineering,
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated expertise in project management (PMP certificate is preferred) mainly in SW projects, ITIL processes and analytics,
- Experience in MS Office applications and supported project management tools,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Open to self-improvement, eager to learn,
- Dynamic, open the changes,teamworker,
- No military obligation for male candidates.