CVPLUS Search & Selection - SAP Specialist
We are looking for a “SAP Specialist” with the listed qualifications below to software solutions and service development department of a leading company in the durable goods sector.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar areas,
- SAP experience in consultant role or module responsible (At least one of FI/CO or PP/SD),
- Minimum 3 years experience in full-cycle SAP Project,
- Preferably with international project experience,
- Basic level experience in ABAP programming language,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Researcher, dynamic and open to development,
- Strong planning and organizational skills,
- Able to work in projects and teams, open to knowledge and task sharing,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Determination and analysis of the problem accurately in the shortest time in accordance with the needs of the customer,
- To conduct necessary surveys and develop improvements accurately in line with the requirements,
- Find solutions proper to the flow between systems and between departments in the design of processes,
- To conduct studies integrated with with SAP systems, modules and infrastructure,
- To work in the applications of integration of SAP and applications other than SAP,
- To follow the innovations in the SAP world, conduct application surveys and document the results,
- To work within the project management systematic,
- Work with IT and outsource resources, manage & follow up the given tasks.