Bu konum için sokak görünümü mevcut değil :(
CVPLUS Search & Selection - Service Management Specialist (Itıl)
We are looking for a “ Service Management Specialist (ITIL) ” with the listed qualifications below to Service Management Department of a leading company in the durable goods sector.
- Follow the company IT Service Management procedures and measurements to meet quality, satisfaction and other business objectives.
- Stay abreast of trends in service management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have an impact on service management,
- Develop a strong customer service culture that is actively encouraged and mentored,
- Build and maintain relationships with all IT units to ensure that IT delivered services and end user productivity goals are understood and exceeded,
- Build professional relationships with key business partners in Service Operations functions.
- University degree in IT Discipline or equivalent in years of progressive experience in IT environment.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in IT,
- Minimum 3 years of IT operations/service management/delivery experience required,
- ITIL V3 certification is a plus,
- Working knowledge of ITIL Service Management framework,
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail,
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure.