Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Darüşşafaka Cemiyet - Native English Teacher
Darüşşafaka Association, the first non-governmental organization in Turkish history in the field of education, was founded in 1863 in the Ottoman era, with the mission of providing “equity in education.” Bright and talented children who have lost one of their parents and who have limited financial resources become eligible to study at Darüşşafaka after passing a competitive exam, and Darüşşafaka provides them boarding co-education in English with a full scholarship from the 5th grade until high school graduation. In its 156 years of existence, Darüşşafaka has maintained its position to be the only school in Turkey with the specific mission of providing equity in education.
Darüşşafaka Schools invites ‘English Teachers’ for Darüşşafaka High School for the 2019-2020 Academic Year.
- BA degree or higher in subject area as well as a teaching certificate,
- Experience in implementations of most contemporary techniques and approaches,
- Advanced ICT skills in education,
- Experience in international educational programs,
- For foreign teachers of English; MA in Applied Linguistics/TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or a related discipline is required and experience in Turkey and/or international teaching experience is an asset