Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
DDI Teknoloji ve Bilişim Çözümleri Ar-Ge Hizmetleri Ltd. Şti. - System Administrator And Product Technical Consultant
DDI Teknoloji ve Bilişim Çözümleri Ar- Ge Hizmetleri Ltd. Şti. has been operating since 2003. The head office of the Company is located in Istanbul, branch office is in Ankara and a specialized development office is located in Edirne University Teknokent facility.
Having partnerships with SAP, Kofax, Microsoft; and having successfully delivered dozens of projects, we are mainly in service of holdings, public utilities, municipalities and banks.
· Will administer and maintain virtual servers (20-30), database servers (a few), physical servers (a few), virtualization platforms (2), physical firewall device, a few network attached devices, user accounts of office users, computers (not more than a few days a week),
· Will install and configure physical servers (rarely) for our outsource projects, will maintain personal laptops of office staff if needed (rarely),
· Will support product group and our outsource projects infrastructure wise and with further issues according to his/her own sufficiency, skillfulness,
· Will correspond officially with domestic customers and our business partners from abroad through a ticket/case system on technical problems,
· Will solve the technical problems in the scope of his/her proficiency with a certain level of dedication.
· For an enthusiastic employee, there will be a lot of space for development in projects.
For the position of System Administrator and Product Technical Consultant, we are searching for a teammate aiming to contribute to the work environment and to develop himself/herself.
· Should have at least a bachelor’s degree from a relevant engineering department (such as but not restricted to, Computer, Electric-Electronic, Mathematics Engineering, Programming etc.),
· Should be knowledgeable and skillful in Microsoft Enterprise Products (this is a must), (MCSE certificate is a strong reason of choice),
· Might be knowledgeable about Databases (preferably MSSQL; ORACLE knowledge is a plus),
· Should be knowledgeable about virtualization technology and platforms,
· Might have knowledge on web and application servers,
· Should be open and dedicated to learning and personal development,
· Should have teamwork skills, fit in flexible and busy working environment,
· Should have satisfying communication skills,
· Should be solution oriented,
· Should completely understand the whole content of this advert and have no problem in understanding technical documentations and writings and also should feel no difficulty to express a technical issue in English,
· Preferably non-smoker,
· Should not have any obstacle to travel,
· -For male candidates- Should have no military service obligation (at least for 3 years).
All requested features herein will be questioned in the interview; so please do not apply if you do not fit in these minimal requirements.