Decathlon - Anatolium Department Manager/Future Store Manager
Join us as a department manager and you’ll be running your own business from the very first day:
- Recruiting, training and managing your own team
- Planning your commercial activity.
- Managing your stock to ensure you run a profitable business.
- It’s not a nine-to-five desk job, so you’ll need plenty of energy and a desire to work hands-on, in a customer-facing environment.
In return you’ll get plenty of training and coaching, real responsibility, a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with the sport you love. Now’s a great time to join us, because we want today’s department managers to be tomorrow’s Store Managers, Regional managers and beyond.
We are looking for Department Managers for our sport-departments in our stores with the following qualifications:
- A graduate and/or with previous experience, you're passionate about sport and are seeking a managerial role.
- You're energetic and have a sense of responsibility and organisation.
- Your service attitude and team spirit are your key strengths.
- You want an active role where you'll be making decisions everyday.
- New challenges is your source of motivation
- Male candidates must have completed their military service
- Candidates who are under 30 years old.